Early Childhood Programmes
After ascertaining from our School Administrator that vacancies are available, please:
- Register your child using the prescribed Registration Form that is available at each of our centres.
- Pay a Registration Fee of $220.00 (including GST with effect from January 2016) and an Insurance Fee of $3.00 upon registration. These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pay a Deposit upon registration to guarantee your child’s place at Wee Care. The Deposit amount is based on the programme chosen and is refundable according to the terms and conditions of cancellations and withdrawals.
- Submit the Registration Form and the requisite fees in person at our centre or by post. We accept payments by cash, NETS and cheques.
We regret that we cannot set aside places in our centre for registrations that are submitted by post without an accompanying cheque for the appropriate amount.
Early Intervention Programmes
- Make an appointment through the School Administrator for an evaluation for admission by Wee Care’s Senior Therapist. This is so that your child may be placed in the programme(s) that is (are) most suited to his/her needs.
- Pay an evaluation fee starting from S$49.00 for 30 minutes.
- Fill out the Registration Form that is available at each of our centres. This form is different from the one that is used for programmes in the Early Childhood division.
Find out more: